When dd mentioned she wants an AG spa party in April, I was only too eager to oblige. After members have mentioned out of stock items, I decided to get while the getting?s good and order everything on the spa page. After all, we already have the spa chair- sturdily made of wood and metal, and has there ever been a more exquisite doll piece made such as the winter sleigh? As I opened the first large box, I was surprised at the dull, flimsy, blue tub that sat in front of me. The bubbles are adorable but certainly not the tub. The matching polka-dot robes and flip-flops perked me up, but then the hair station was again, very flimsy plastic and tips when opened. The vanity is cuter but there is the bolt in the center of the basin probably meant to represent the drain, and the plastic towel holder that doesn?t hold a towel; again I was feeling sad. As I realized that the two additional wicker chairs are very cute but a silly addition to Sam?s table set ? you can?t place four cups, plates, etc on the table with the pitcher and serving platter, etc because it?s not big enough, my heart started to sink. I was thrilled with the cute spring party dresses. While I was critiquing my choice of party shoes for Samantha, I didn?t like the ivory shoes with white so ordered the white shoes with pink ribbons, I thought how terrible a mistake I had made that the ?pinks? didn?t match. Then it struck me. Some member (I love you) just mentioned the other days that these products are made for our daughters- not us. Suddenly I felt a warm glow as I began to picture my dd having her ?perfect? spa birthday party and loving every little thing and moment. So the blue tub isn?t all that shiny, she can put stickers on it if she wants. It?s for HER! Now lol at myself and my silly ways. Enjoy your AG?s

Also- here's our first album attempt
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...10332157&idx=0